Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newbie with two soobys

Hey there,

Finally getting around to posting. Just recovered my stolen 1990 subaru loyale (thank god) and its in good shape. Just cleaned out the mold that covered the front interior. In the meantime I bought a 1997 outback limited. Stoked on both cars.

I am not trying to learn how to lift the loyale. Time to read up.

Ill take all the advice I can get.

Welcome!

NOT trying or NOW* trying to learn how to lift the loyale?

If NOW,

Cheapest, easiest way, without building it yourself:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128310

Any higher than 2" I would check out sjrlift.com or sosfab.com

If NOT, then disregard all of the above.

Looking forward to pics of the rides. imgur.com is an easy place to upload them, then copy and paste to the message board.

Hey:

Thanks for the welcome. I will need to figure out how to upload some photos of my girls.

And yes I am starting the learning process of lifting my 90 loyale. I am really excited, since your starting the process yourself, what did you do first? I cant decide how much of a lift I need since I am super new to this.

I want to off road and mud around in the wilderness. How much of a lift do you think I need?

facebook links dont work, you have to go to the image on facebook copy the image url then come back to the forum and make a reply then click thisinsertimage.gifand paste the image url in it and repeat depending on how many pictures you have and you only can have 21 pic per post including smilies, if you have more you just have to make more than one post

it depends on the lift you need for what your doing for people to be able to tell you what your doing

Facebook links do work! You just need to right click and use "copy image location" and then put the URL into the yellow mountian button when you post! Really that's all Facebook is good for ;) but pretty much what he said^^^ :)

Welcome! Glad to see another Subaru lover in my area!

-Prwa

facebook link dont work...

Facebook links do work!...

Well, let me Explain: Those are Links to a "Private" album that only can be viewed by your facebook "Friends", so the link will work with the ones that you already added as friends in Facebook, and will not work with the ones that are not.

In order to post a Facebook photo Here, you must do this:

... you have to go to the image on facebook copy the image url then come back to the forum and make a reply then click thisinsertimage.gifand paste the image url in it ...

I Kindly suggest you to do a Click on my Avatar, I have a List of Links there to my Writeups, Downloadable Files (Such as Manuals and much more Useful info) and also I have a Complete explanation on how to upload Photos here, from other servers.

Kind Regards.