Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Suba Camping! Spring break 2011!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prwa101

Prwa101

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Okay i may be a little late on posting this up haha... but it was some good memories! This was up in the Mount Hood national Forest, it was a random trip but we had a blast! :drunk: doctor pepper and black cherry rum! :drunk: This was my old 9o loyale that i miss but had to sell haha ive built a better one!

Feel free to post your set ups! i want to see ow other people camp it up! :D

has anyone ever done this before? Twin size blow up matrace in the back of a sub? :brow:
Posted Image

my Lovely Laura and i, (shes not my fiance soon be be my wife July 28th!!) haha
Posted Image

Posted Image

our cute doggy :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

had to pull some logs out of the way :drunk:
Posted Image

she got a little dirty, went a little 4x4ing :brow: got a flat though... thank god for my birthday present! 154pc craftsmen set!
Posted Image

Posted Image

We on our way back had to stop at little crater :)
Posted Image

crazy stuff!
Posted Image

Edited by Prwa101, 08 December 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#2 jj421

jj421

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Carnation, WA

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Awesome pictures! Looks like it was fun! I still wanna do a camping trip like that but I've been too busy. Plus I don't have anyone to come with me. But maybe with no classes for the rest of December, I can squeeze in a camping trip or two.

Not too long ago I had a bed in the back of my wagon. I took it out because I changed out the seats. Never actually got to camp in my wagon, but I did get a few naps in between classes. :cool: Wasn't much. Just two individual camping pad things to lie on, a sleeping bag for the blanket, and two pillows. Was a lot more comfortable than I thought it was gonna be.

Posted Image

#3 tundrabrat

tundrabrat

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Anchorage

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Camping before the Brat went into dry dock...
Posted Image

Parked with the "other" RVs
Posted Image

Last camping trip, Hope AK.
Posted Image

#4 92LoyaleH4

92LoyaleH4

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Lake City, PA USA

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Awesome pictures! Looks like it was fun! I still wanna do a camping trip like that but I've been too busy. Plus I don't have anyone to come with me. But maybe with no classes for the rest of December, I can squeeze in a camping trip or two.

Not too long ago I had a bed in the back of my wagon. I took it out because I changed out the seats. Never actually got to camp in my wagon, but I did get a few naps in between classes. :cool: Wasn't much. Just two individual camping pad things to lie on, a sleeping bag for the blanket, and two pillows. Was a lot more comfortable than I thought it was gonna be.

Posted Image

I've done this same setup a few times...its pretty comfortable...I fold up back seat bottom...and then fold down the seat backs...Makes it flatter:D

#5 Prwa101

Prwa101

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Oh yeah we had a blast! The fallowing summer i introduced her to my mushroom picking side of my family :) we stayed and entire week in our Subaru and the woods picking and making money :D good times! Making 200$+ a day and her making 100$ a day :) couldn't get any better than nature and a hole lot of nothing (like stress from the city) with the people you love! :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users