Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was going to post this in the transmission, brakes and axles forum, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Anyway, i am searching for a couple of gaskets for a 1999 Subaru Legacy, with an EJ22, and an automatic. I have done several searches online, and noone seems to sell them separately, so i figured i would ask here. What i am looking for are the gasket that goes between the front diff, and the trans oil pump, and the gasket that goes between the trans oil pump and the trans itself. I have already done all the seals and stuff, so i don't want to spend 150+ just for those 2 gaskets, but all the shops around here say they can only get the gaskets in a complete set, so my question is, does anyone know anywhere that sells just those 2 gaskets?

I found that the front diff doesn't use a gasket, but where the pump mates up to the front of the trans does, and that was the gasket i needed. If you look at this diagram, it is part number 318, but to get it, you have to buy the entire gasket set, at a cost of around $200 shipped.

http://www.makcotransmissionparts.com/mm5/graphics/Catalog-pdf/EC8.pdf