Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone near PA help out some Subaru folks

It deals with the Import Car Show in Carlisle PA held the weekend of May 22nd.

If we get 25 cars registered the promoters put up a tent for us and Moosens makes Lasagna:)

If we don't everyone that shows up is spread all over the field and we eat overpriced greasy consession stand food :(

Last I looked we had 18 cars registered, only seven more to go.

Darn, I wish I could help. I don't have a car worthwhile to show, just a high-mileage commuter car. If I had bought Stupiru's twagon it may have been an option.

Don't worry about that... I'm registering my 97 Legacy L Sedan with 185,000 miles. In preparation for the show I plan on washing it:) Maybe sweep the carpets if I get some time...

This is as much about getting together with other Subaru Nuts as it is to show your car. So bring that high mileage commuter and show all those fans of other manufacturers just how great our Subarus are. Whether they are '78 wagons, super modified Brats, XT6's, SVX'x or just everyday DL's, Impreza's, Legacy's and Outback's.

Don't worry about that... I'm registering my 97 Legacy L Sedan with 185,000 miles. In preparation for the show I plan on washing it:) Maybe sweep the carpets if I get some time...

This is as much about getting together with other Subaru Nuts as it is to show your car. So bring that high mileage commuter and show all those fans of other manufacturers just how great our Subarus are. Whether they are '78 wagons, super modified Brats, XT6's, SVX'x or just everyday DL's, Impreza's, Legacy's and Outback's.

What? You aren't gonna take the SVX??? I'm really gonna have to clean mine rather than just rely on your dirty girl to make mine shine:grin: . Seriously though bring it. It is a great time looking through all the junk vendors at the very least and you get 2 admissions for the weekend for $20. It'll cost ya $7 a person w/o a car.

Update and correction:

I AM bringing a lasagne and then some even if we don't get the 25.

Sorry to sneak it(the post-link to Carlise) in there like that but we'd really like to get a good cross-section of Subarus.All years and models welcome.Come see my '78 4WD wagon or a lifted Brat that deserves to be in the glossy magazines,or a few less than perfect but very unique Subarus.

There were Volvos and Saabs from the 90's to present last year....are we going to stand for that????

Show your Impreza or Legacy.Show your Baja or Forester.It's a great day,you'll love it and see cars to drool over.

What? You aren't gonna take the SVX??? I'm really gonna have to clean mine rather than just rely on your dirty girl to make mine shine:grin: . Seriously though bring it. It is a great time looking through all the junk vendors at the very least and you get 2 admissions for the weekend for $20. It'll cost ya $7 a person w/o a car.

Yeah, the SVX is already registered with plans of showing yours up :D:D

But I also plan on registering the Legacy.

BTW if anyone wants to go, but needs a Soob to drive, let me know.

When is the deadline to register? If I get another Subaru by then i'll come...but I don't wanna bring my 1995 Legacy with a smashed fender, chipping paint, and etc. If she was in good condition then i'd bring her and everyone could tell me how well it runs for having 212,000 miles. :D