Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast DIY types and parts hunters take note!

Ctsuba , has lots of parts from 1970 thru the 90's he needs to move much of.

He's the best ! Been doing this Subaru stuff for decades! Located in Salem CT on route 85.

You'd be helping BOTH parties to do business with him. He's once again forced to move.

I'll add more , at work now.

Ctsuba - Charlie

Was just there most of the day. 99 Impreza outback I'm picking items from will have some good parts left. Just have to see what Charlie might still use from it. He has another Impreza sedan and plenty of early legacy parts too.

I did not get to go through his older cars/parts Bldg. But I can say for sure that if you own a Subaru built from 1970 thru 1999 there's a great chance he has what you need.

He's very fair in pricing to me.

Given the options in CT for used Subaru parts he's number one in my book.

You can call F&S in Wtby. and compare.

You know anybody else with about 10000 sq. Ft. Of Subaru parts in CT that isn't f and s ??? That just INDOORS. Parts cars also outside.

Keep in mind what you would want of your parts you had picked and stored and paid rent to do so ..... Please be considerate.

But like I said now is the time where certainly both parties would benefit.

Charlie is his own boss and has medical issues that require him to be involved with Yale NH Hosp. And a board member here, of course. So please be understanding.

How can we contact this parts supplier?

Oldmics

Find his name in the members menu , and send him a message via Private Message or in his Visitors Message box. **** ch72conv at yahoo **** may also work. Let me know if you have trouble and I'll let him know you're trying to get ahold of him. Like a lot of folks working for themselves his days are long and he might not check this board or email much.

The move must be completed before the end of January so its hustle time. The further towards that date we get the less time he will have for parts as the focus will be on moving. This is not some bogus alram to get people to jump. We don't play games like that , so please whoever reads this don't wait. And , the move will absolutely mean the paring down of parts so what you may want might end up at scrap. That's just the way it has to be since I truely doubt he will find another location with such square footage.

ch72conv at yahoo

or ctsuba here on the USMB

I will be back up there withing the next few days , probably Saturday.

Edited by moosens