Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Oregon!

Hey Guys, been a member for a while, but just got my account approved yesterday!

Picked up my first Subie a couple weeks ago. 1994 Loyale 4wd EA82 Wagon.

Spent a couple days giving her the royal treatment. Deep cleaning, and all new fluids etc. Water pump and thermostat, timing belts.

Added a pair of Hella Rally 3000's and got a hold of Justin at Head Trauma Inc for the Roof top rack.

Saving my pennies for the BOSS 2" lift and new wheels and tires. Looking at the 6 lug conversion and running 14"x7" wheels. What tire sizes should I be looking at? Should I run the 27 8.50 r 14 or look at something a bit smaller like a 195 75 14?

Running the custom "whiffle rotted" exhaust for now :D, and will be looking into 2 1/4 with a magnaflow in the summertime.

Trying to figure out how to post pics. Any info?

Thanks for all your guys input, should be a fun new project!!

Welcome aboard Hooligan--you found a good place here!

Here's how to insert a picture (sorry, I can't get a link to post but you can navigate to it!)

Open the "Search" function up top, go to "Advanced Search."

Enter keyword: my belated build pics

Enter user name: tallwelder81

Hit search, go to end of thread (Post #23)

Good luck!

welcome to the forum:clap: newberg is very close to sandy since your a newbie i get to tell you stuff:Dif you haven't been to johns subaru junkyard in gaston its worth the trip. also there is a guy on here selling lifts for $100 http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128310 but you paint them. im running 195/75/14's on peugeot 14 inch rims and have very minimal rub on the front peugeot has the same 4 bolt patteren as subaru did back in the 80's. and posting pics you put them on another site like facebook, google+, photo bucket, ect. then copy the image url from the image then you come back here and make a new reply and click on this insertimage.gifand paste the url and repeat for how many pics you have but you can only have 21 pics per reply including smiley faces you can make more than one reply if you have more than 21 pics