Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

welcome to datsaru

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RMS

RMS

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • vancouver BC CA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

the wait is over and i can finally post :headbang:

hi im Robyn from Vancouver BC I've been a subaru fan for ten years since i bought my first gl goon.
this last fall as i was prepping my 91 loyale for a hopefully snow filled winter and i decided to do something about the poor lighting on the goon. being a datsun guy and frustrated with my own kind eating up all the LSD. i decided to fight back and started installing datsun parts on my subaru
welcome to datsaru
Posted ImagePosted Image

i would like to upgrade to 15s add a 2" lift plus swap in one of the dual range tranys i have from subaru's past.

for now i will put on my winter 185/80r13 boots and hit the FSR's in search of snow

cheers

Edited by RMS, 07 January 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#2 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,022 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

GL Goon?? haha what the heck?

welcome aboard!

#3 RMS

RMS

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • vancouver BC CA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

Posted Image
well actually she was a 86 GL camo goon that lived with the TOD for over a 100,000k befor she was too rotted to drive. her rust ran from the brake master to the seat riser. the sub frame had rotted away to nothing and one day the windshield split after getting some air on a rail xing. if i put a jack on the rocker I could make the crack grow. she was so ruff that a friend entered it in a radio contest "crush my beater" on the fox and she made it into the top three. thankfully she didn't win and i was able to salvage some parts before i sent her to the great rolling dyno in the sky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users