Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New owner with a few questions.(E82)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Coyote Paws

Coyote Paws

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Appalachian Foothills

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

Ha, should have known this would end up with a member on here (or a soon-to-be member). I saw this ad and have been trying to get into contact with the seller for the past few days (really liked this one). I see why he didn't return my messages =P

I think that was a good buy for $1300. Looked like a very clean, rust-free car.

Would love to see how it currently looks without the mud =)

Edited by Coyote Paws, 24 January 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#27 Dj Syco

Dj Syco

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Snellville, GA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Thats pretty funny. I feel like the car was a 1k car. needs issues fixed. but nothing terribly wrong.

new crap I need to fix.

What accelerator cable do I need? I see 3 on rockauto but I don't know which one I need as they're all slightly different. 1986 GL 1.8 carb 4x4 wagon.

#28 Dj Syco

Dj Syco

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Snellville, GA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

more crappy updates!!!:mad:

So Now I have no blinkers, no radio, and no power windows. Fuses are getting no power. Alt is at around 13.7 same with battery. Anyone know of any main connectors I should look into? possibly behind the dash?

#29 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 4,032 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

Check the fusable links, Black box on the overflow tank. You should have power on both sides of them if they're good. Those are the main power feeds into the car.

#30 Dj Syco

Dj Syco

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Snellville, GA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Check the fusable links, Black box on the overflow tank. You should have power on both sides of them if they're good. Those are the main power feeds into the car.

will do. thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users