Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justy owners, stand proud, all three of us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does yours Look like This one?

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127197&page=138

We had EFi Justys here in Latin America, but I never saw a Turbo Intercooler version...

Is yours a Factory Turbo Intercooler Justy, or you installed those?

I'll Love to see Photos of your Justy. ;)

Kind Regards.

nope mine is green with outback roof racks and is a 2dr fun justy i put my own turbo setup on it turbo from a 2.0 sunbird and intercooler from turbo sprint. Had to put in xt6 injectors to get enuff feul. Did you guys even get the fun justy ? only came here in 90-91 after that all four dr. I have two the fun justy and a 90 ectv justy 2dr i have been trying to kill the trans for 3 years no luck

Did you guys even get the fun justy ?

Yes, but they are definitely not common.

My '88 has been a garage queen for several years now. Can't wait to get it rolling again, but I need a new welder to finish where I left off. The engine has been rebuilt on the stand for a few years. This winter was supposed to be when I got it put back together, but the Jeep and the house over-ruled that idea.

we took fun justy out fishing at 1100 meteres and was snow banks twice as high as the roof shure footed little car. I will gets some pics of it for you guys. I have a folowing of justys #1 subaru up here for comuting in the canadian winter must be 10-15 of them running around. Mine is the only fun justy iv'e seen in a while.