Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The WarMachine Wagon is mine!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haight

Haight

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Seaside, OR

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

So Mike Appel, although reluctantly, has sold me the WarMachine Wagon!
I can't wait to get familiar with this car! It is awesome. Mike you did an amazing job. This car has all of the mods that I was looking to do to my 87. Saved me a lot of time.
To all that know the wagon, I swear I will take good care of it haha. Through sickness and in health till death do us part lol.
Really looking forward to the days ahead, getting to really look this thing over and put it to the test. I hope I can get as much use out of it as Mike did.
Hope you get back on your feet soon Mike and start another awesome build. Thanks.:headbang:

Edited by Haight, 26 January 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#2 AdventureSubaru

AdventureSubaru

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Scotts Valley, CA

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

That's a beastly machine! Got any adventures/changes planned for it? And as always, pics! Haven't seen a whole lot of that one. I just remember it has really scary looking headlights.

#3 Haight

Haight

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Seaside, OR

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Not a whole lot a changes no. Just going to refine a few of the functions. Tighten up the steering and get a ton of lights on it. The night visibility atm is dismal. Mike did a pretty damn good job with this thing. There isnt a whole lot that I could do to improve it.:cool:

Edited by Haight, 27 January 2013 - 11:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users