Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Somebody needs to take the hatch away from me!

I am getting too crazy with it, a little too comfortable. Just about rolled it over backwards Saturday evening climbing up an embankment.

No pics to prove. . . (did one of you guys get the photo of the tracks I left?)

We had 5 offroad soobs out at the cabin. Hopefuly Matt or Austin got a few shots of the fun, I left my cameras at home this time.

or you could just build a EXO-skeleton around the hatch so then you can roll it down a hill, fip her back over then climb back up the hill in 4wd. sounds like a hell of a time to me.

but if thats not for you, then i will trade you my 87 GL wagon, 4wd auto, nearly mint in every aspect expect for a small case of cancer on the passenger side rear fender which i can fix for ya.

Later,

Shean

put a rollbar in and wear a helmet when you're wheeling, and just go for it :)

I almost rolled the wagon a week ago when I had it up on 3 wheels testing the center of gravity. Then my tire popped off the bead and the whole car jerked downward. I punched it and turned into the roll and saved it:banana:

The only stunts I think I have seen like it were maybe the pictures of Austin and Ken launching outta that gravelly pit like last summer.

All I know is I was up on the bluff minding some other important business only to have a charging beige soob make me look over to the right just in time to see it go damn near air borne after charging a 10-12' bank!

Yeah Eric. We can trade. Just trying to help you out.

that sound like fun!

just get a five point seat belt harness thingy and a helmet and your set to kill yourself... i mean "have fun" hehehe

get some pics of something really stupid... i watched a movie you gave me when i picked up my my brat off your front lawn...remember??? 79 yellow brat with snugtop...

that was you right?

Eric,

you should drive that hatch out here, and take back my turbo brat to beat the snot out of......

:)

LOL

That's all I need, more power. . .

I do have a rollbar in it.

That was me Zefy. We've morphed waaaaaaayyyy beyond the stuff we used to do.