Ultimate Subaru Message Board

greetings (new owner of 1986 brat)

hello all i am impressed with the collective knowledge here in this community. I am especially happy with how helpful everyone is :clap:. i do side jobs here and there but i have only worked on a few subaru's, so i am going to have quite a few questions. But a little about me

I am from Tigard Oregon USA, currently a senior in tigard high. I am one of the heads of the Tigard High Auto Club. So i know a decent amount about cars but i like to be safe than sorry (which is where 90% of my questions arise from). However after high school i only have a few short months before i leave for Airforce Boot camp. My new brat (new to me that is) will be traveling with me where ever i end up going thankfully.

I am hoping to make a few friends on and off the forum.

Congrats on your new purchase, I think you will be very happy with your new car!

I've had my 86' Brat just over a month now & just dearly love it to death....and I can't understand why I've waited till now to get one of these gems.

Welcome aboard here! Enjoy the time with your new friend.

Feel free to share some pictures of your new little friend;)

Edited by Dinky26