Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BOSS 6" EA82 Lift Kits Available To Order!

I have now finalized my design for my 6" EA82 Lift Kits and they are now available to order. These come with all the blocks and hardware you will need for installation.

Price is $500 :headbang: + Shipping, which is usually around $40-$60 within the U.S.

IMG_2262_zps3b2e32e2.jpg

No steering link is included, and you will need to modify the shifter linkage and find radiator hoses that will fit with the lift. You shouldn't need new brake lines if you unclip the hard lines and bend them untill they fit.

PM me, or Call/Text me at (509) 391-5903 with questions or to order a lift. Paypal preferred, Money Orders are OK as well. Local pick-ups welcome! Thanks!

-Bill

Edited by The Beast I Drive

• 2 weeks later...

God I hate to be that guy but do these come with instructions? Lol

Lol well as of right now, no, but I am working on getting some installation pics/videos made up to go with these. Not sure when I will have them ready but hopefully not too long.

It's pretty straightforward though, in the picture the blocks are laid out pretty much just like they will be installed on the car.

-Bill

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...