Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings from Ohio

2 Subaru owner here, Liked the first one so much that we bought a second. So a '99 Forester has joined our '95 Outback in the stable today. The Forester has a few issues that can be easily remedied with the search function and a printer, and she came from a county with emissions testing so that cuts down on the problems a bit.   In my pic the Outback is getting a  completely new exhaust system, which is why she's up in the air a bit.  Both cars have the 5 speed manual which is fine for us but drives our 16yr old nuts. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the boards. 

post-46827-0-99625600-1360612175_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!  We just made a lot of upgrades to our site and there are many more to come, hope you can stick around for awhile.  5 speed is the ONLY way to go IMO, drives my wife nuts, though.

I have one old Subaru that is a project car, and you'll find a lot more knowledgeable and interesting people around here that love all things Subaru.

:clap: