Ultimate Subaru Message Board

88 RX

rpholz

Rewired the injectors.

Found out my map vacuum line location was in a poor spot, having my friend/boss go over the tuning. It's moving along pretty well.

Unfurtunetly he is super OCD so my wiring may get pulled apart and redone. So we can put the companies stamp of approval on it. Lol

Also I need to locate a stock turbo to fall into class guidelines

• 6 months later...

Yada yada yada, car has sat. Somewhat. Decided forget autoX with their stupid rules I'm building an all out what can this ea do RX with much awsome. Getting back to work on it. The manifold is currently being modified to fit a wrx injector with a areomotive style rail with an lines so on and so fourth, I gotta 5 lug the car, pulling a set of carb'd pistons to send to CP to have a forged set made. The celica intercooler got chucked in lue of a jdm legacy A2W with a jaspco pump. The distributor is getting milled to put a dust cap on it and I'm gunna run a ls or subaru coil (like the 22 ones) and I'm stripping the car for a cage and such

Partial gutting:

E2923529-B5B0-4008-96B7-04B6A15DD63C_zps

Edited by rpholz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went ahead and tapped the fuel rails for -6 AN lines. Cut out the back of the glove box so I can make a panel to hold the haltech and wideband controller.

Figured out the IC to TB piping, just gotta cut it and weld a flange for the BOV and IAT sensor.

622AEE56-D4A5-4B6F-A9BA-B447D92933C3_zps

I need modify the dog bone bracket so it all clears better