Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oh Man, i think im gonna keep it (84 BRAT)

Subruise

sweet, thank you for the knowledge. I can add to the "have" list the parts you mentioned. At this point Im not necessarily planning on lifting it, but we all know how that goes....

I knew about the front clips being the same, but I need rockers from a two door car right? Im sure somebody who possesses some amount of welding prowess could accomplish bodging 4 door stuff but I dont want to find out until I have to.

whenever I get another ea81 car, I'm not going to lift it either, I'm going to go with a basic flat bar adapter between the body and crossmember. My fabricator friend has my drawing for the piece I'll need to do it, basically a flat piece of metal cut for lag bolts going into the frame the opposite direction of the stock bolts and attached that way, and bolted simulator the crossmember, won't add more than a quarter inch thickness.

simulator lol? I think Im pickin up what youre puttin down. Ill know even better when it comes time for that part to take place. Until I fix the rockers/front end/ bed rot (maybe lol), I feel like I am putting the cart before the horse so to speak. Lets see that bracket  :popcorn:  I know Im not the only one who would appreciate that

• 4 weeks later...