98 Legacy Outback Limited, manual trans.
I thought my battery was dead this morning when I attempted to start it but it must be a different issue as after charging the battery and no change. I actually switched a battery from the other car to see if there was a difference. Chime is strong and loud when door is open with key left in ignition. However, no dash or idiot lights come on when ignition is turned to on position and the interior lights don't work. The only electric item that I can witness is hearing the chime.
Is there a fuse or relay somewhere that could be causing this?