Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Greetings from Wyoming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LilLink1

LilLink1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cheyenne

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

hello everyone new to the forum. Glad to see a forum for the older subies i own an 85 GL sedan. looking forward to all the great post and hopefuly find some parts to keep the GL going strong.

Attached Files

#2 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,832 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

Welcome! I lived in laramie for a few years but moved back to Washington. Parts can be had fairly easy for your bodystyle, especially here on the board.

Again, welcome to the board!

#3 LilLink1

LilLink1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cheyenne

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

i'm going to school in Laramie. Going to Wyo tech up there but commute from Cheyenne everyday. 

#4 Subarugged

Subarugged

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cheyenne, WY

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Welcome from Cheyenne.

There is an '87 GL wagon, still mostly complete at the new pull your own parts yard "Cheyenne Auto & Metal" at 3001 S. Greeley Hwy. just go south on central till you're almost out of town.  It donated its left headlight and marker light and working clock to my '89 the other day.  

Good luck and have fun at WYO Tech.   :)

#5 LilLink1

LilLink1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cheyenne

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

Welcome from Cheyenne.

There is an '87 GL wagon, still mostly complete at the new pull your own parts yard "Cheyenne Auto & Metal" at 3001 S. Greeley Hwy. just go south on central till you're almost out of town.  It donated its left headlight and marker light and working clock to my '89 the other day.  

Good luck and have fun at WYO Tech.   :)

what we have a pull and pay. The only one i knew about closed a few months back. I need to go and take a look

#6 Subarugged

Subarugged

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cheyenne, WY

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

what we have a pull and pay. The only one i knew about closed a few months back. I need to go and take a look

It just opened about two weeks ago. They don't even have a full yard yet, but several Subaru to choose from. I'm going out this Saturday after work. Noon-ish. I'm after a set of front seats and maybe, if the temps over 30* and the winds under 30 mph some extra hubs to drill holes in.    :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users