Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carburated Turbo Mods

Yep, that is correct. I'm interested in knowing what modifications can be done to a carburated turbocharged Subaru. I just read a thread where it was said there weren't any carburated turbocharged scoobies but I have just recently been told differently. Since I haven't read any other information besides that thread on modifying a carburated turbocharged Subaru, can someone fill me in?

I'm asking because looking through specs on this site as well as Joe Spitz's site, I didn't see any information as to a carburated turbocharged Subaru. I was told a few were made though. So...what's up?

People, Don't be misled, This is all my fault. I aplogize Myx, I think I mislead you because I looked too quickly. What I was looking at has the appearance of a carb, however, I just went down to my garage and upon closer inspection, I saw some fuel injectors. I guess what I was looking at only is an inlet for air. It would be under the part that says "4wd turbo" and if you actually look down in it you will see a butterfly which is controlled by the cable which comes off the gas pedal. Looks alot like a carb. We all make mistakes, the difference is not all of us admit them. Sorry. (I guess I need to slow down a little huh?)