99 outback sport scoop

Rolled only once

108,000 original miles

Stock ea81 ngk/ regular healthy tune up

Weled rear diff I swap in and out depending on weather

Bumpers to come.

post-42853-0-28176400-1391139666_thumb.jpeg

post-42853-0-83596400-1391139816_thumb.jpeg

New to Subarus but only 20,000 miles later IM hooked.

Yes sir, I became hooked when the first loyale I bought developed a hole in the exhaust after the Y pipe and let that glorious exhaust sound out, I thought holy crap that sounds awesome so a sawzall was recruited to tweak it a bit more, now 8 subies later im even more addicted haha,nice brat by the way rattle can camo is the best paint job ever!

Someone gave you the brat? That's happiness brother haha. On a side note every time I see Brat I think bratwurst and call them bra-w-ts in my head. It'd be cool to build a real monster of a brat that looks dirty, mean and loud and call it the BRAT-WORST haha.

Just a shot playin in the front yard of my running grounds.

And not shure if I ever posted this shot of my roll. Paid 150 to tow it to the road. Tossed on a spare dropped a cv I tore apart. And drove home as this thing has always done. Oh yea wasn't drinking just on my way to drink so kinda worse I guess. Costed me bout 250 to have it mobin again. People are quite amazed that its not worse when I tell em.

post-42853-0-30800700-1392143386_thumb.jpeg

post-42853-0-13954800-1392143643_thumb.jpeg

Looks like you where coming along good on this until it fliped. Sounds like you need a winch and something to mount it too. For a $150 you could pick up a winch or 2 that need cleaning and build something to put them on. I bought 2 Ramsey 5k winches for $40 at the junkyard that needed wired since a lot of it was missing, remotes, and one needed cleaned on the inside but other wise they work good and have working solenoids. They came in with a load of scrap so I snagged them while I had the chance because they sell for over a thousand new. I also bought a factory 2nd gen winch bumper for about for $50 roughly(I bought it with a motor, 3rd eye setup, exhaust, a set of wheels, and some other stuff for $175 but it needs bent back into shape) recently I bought a factory brush guard with winch mount for $100 from pooparu and awhile ago a custom rear bumper with reciever hitch plus d-rings for $40 at junkyard. So your doors for finding something cheap is endless if your not in a hurry.