Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Loyale turned farm implament

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Stubies Subie

Stubies Subie

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Carver, Oregon

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

we just got a new place on a 60 acre farm, and beins how I like to fly model airplanes, we (with the help of my nephew who also flys) decided to put in a 300 foot by 30 foot runway, we got ahold of a disk roller and started pulling it with the wagon, and it's done a fine job on the runway, we were flying off of it by Saturday evening.

here's a picture and a short video:

th_100_2964.jpg

Edited by Stubies Subie, 06 March 2013 - 08:25 PM.

#2 92LoyaleH4

92LoyaleH4

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Lake City, PA USA

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

haha idc the loyale is the best car ever made

#3 Stubies Subie

Stubies Subie

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Carver, Oregon

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

it comes in darn handy at times, that's for sure, in this case, the ground is so soft that the tractor leaves big ruts so we opted to tow the disk roller with the wagon, it worked perfect

#4 88wacaroo

88wacaroo

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Denver,Co.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hey Stubie,If you need to do fencing-RUN WIRE/PULL WIRE I Know exactly how to do all the Farmin w/Super SUBIEs-You can set up a spinning Jenny in the back to run long lengths of wire and use your wire clamp and a chain to pull the wire tight w/the Subie :o + you can carry all of your fencing tools in the back-T-post driver,Hammer,And if you have Roof Racks you can lay a board on them and Put your T-POSTs on Top out of the way!! If you have HI-LO they work Killer!! These are killer ranch/daily driver cars :headbang:

#5 Rust

Rust

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • The Sticks

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Looks like you need the optional loyale post hole digger, and paint your car john deere green.

#6 Rust

Rust

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • The Sticks

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Oh wait, here you go.

garage_gallery_1361293556.jpg

#7 88wacaroo

88wacaroo

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Denver,Co.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

RUST,I commend you for finding that Brat Pic-NICE :) Who owns that..i"ve never seen it on the board! All it needs is A PTO W/ 3 Point hitch W/Attachments :lol: Killer!!                                            Hey Stubies....Does that mean your going to start collecting Subies so you can sell parts I.E. help keep all the older Subies on the road Plus yours? 60 acres EH....10 acres would be enough for a little parts yard :rolleyes:                             

Edited by 88wacaroo, 06 March 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#8 mikaleda

mikaleda

1000+ member!

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • priest lake, Idaho

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

Nice Brat :grin:

#9 Stubies Subie

Stubies Subie

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Carver, Oregon

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

John Deere green Loyale? somehow, I like that idea, and no, we're not going to have a parts yard, other then what's already there.

we're going to be running cattle, plus we're building a miniature airstrip for radio controlled model aircraft. that's what we're working on with the disk roller and the Subaru.

this coming weekend, we're going to be shoveling dirt and filling in the low spots on the runway, then rolling it again with the Subaru and Roller.

I'm tellin ya, I'm starting to like farm life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users