Ultimate Subaru Message Board

holister 3/9-11

ferp420

I am woundering if anyone is up for.a.holister hills run ill be there this weekend Sunday and Monday are wheeling days ill have my little subi out playing and this time I'm within AAA distance if need be ill try to.get.pics and video

good times IMAG0022_zps1f81ed0a.jpg

the rigs all stock but mine

IMAG0021_zpseec82e63.jpg

the 2012 f150 is the only rig that  broke  it lost its alternator when he got stuck in a  deep mud hole  seems strange ford would put the alternator on the lower part of the motor on a 4x4 truck they should have atleast used a sealed model but then again it had no business being in that hole  some nice guy in a yota winched him out made for some good times b.s.ing and puffin my rear cv started clunking again but it dident brake the skid plate set up works great i was able to slide up and over stuff  even with  the front wheels where  off the ground the rear would push and the front slid on the skid plate i ran some of the same trails i ran with the scout the subaru struggled where the scout just rolled through like nothing but i think thats the point of wheelin a subaru the challange is what make it fun not to mention a fraction of the cost of wheelin a big heavy v8 powered rig

Edited by ferp420