Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NOS SUBARU FRONT FENDERS! 1972-1976&77 STAGE 1

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 drivesubies

drivesubies

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • johnson city,tn

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

HI ALL. I FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO MY PARTS AND CAN GET TO THE NEW FENDERS NOW. I WANT TO OFFER THE 72-77 FENDERS FIRST AND AS I GET TO 77-80, I WILL POST SEPERATE THREAD. THE PRICE IS 65.00 EA (80EA ON EBAY) AND I WILL ONLY CHARGE EXACT SHIPPING COSTS AND SEND PAYPAL INVOICE FOR SHIPPING RIGHT BEFORE SHIPPING THEM. WILL ASK FOR YOU TO PRE PAY FOR THE FENDERS BEFORE I  BOX THEM UP AND GO TO THE TROUBLE TO TAKE THEM AND GET QUOTES. I HOPE TO SOON BE ABLE TO OFFER OTHER SHEET METAL(HOODS,QUARTER PANELS, BUMPERS, TRUNK LIDS, VALANCES,ETC. AS I CAN GET TO THEM. A LOT OF MEMBERS ON HERE KNOW ME AND HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH ME, SO FEEL CONFIDENT IN BUYING FROM ME. I HAVE RESTORED MANY OLD SUBARUS OVER THE YEARS AND THINK THIS IS A GREAT FIND FOR EVERYONE!!! I ONLY CAN DO THIS AS A HOBBY DUE TO REGULAR JOB,FAMILY, BUISNESS,ETC AND WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP ON FRIDAYS. THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL TRY TO BE AS PROMPT AS POSSIBLE!! THANKS,DANNY

Attached Files

#2 doughildreth

doughildreth

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Keene

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Do you have some that fit a 1980 Brat?

#3 drivesubies

drivesubies

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • johnson city,tn

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

i do,but for now im only gathering interest in 1rst generation,,watch for future post soon!

#4 doughildreth

doughildreth

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Keene

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Thanks!

#5 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

I will take a set, i just bought a bunch of stuff from you on ebay. lol. anyway drop me your paypal for the fenders and ill send you a fedex number for shipping. lets do a  set LH and RH for 73

#6 Subafreak

Subafreak

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 863 posts
  • Central Village Ct.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

I'm definitly gonna need fenders and a hood for that 73 coupe I got from ya. I might be looking for a front and rear valance too depending on if I can fix what's on there now or not. It would be nice if I could just make another trip down there this summer and stock up. :)

#7 drivesubies

drivesubies

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • johnson city,tn

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

hey jesse. sounds great! just let me know!! good to hear from you!!

#8 Datsunrides

Datsunrides

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Hollister-Nor Cal

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

Just a vouch for doing business with Danny.

Mark

#9 drivesubies

drivesubies

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • johnson city,tn

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

THANKS MARK!! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

#10 Legacy RallyGuy

Legacy RallyGuy

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Dublin, Ireland

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

Hey!  That's great news!  Hope everything is going well for you and yours!

I so wish I could have gone out there last year.  I ended up having to work much later in 2012 and spending a lot more time in Arizona than intended before moving to Ireland.

I'm in the process of getting my coupe back together...  I'll need these parts to get the next step at the body shop done...

1.  Roofskin

2.  Windshield

3.  Hood

4.  Front Fenders aren't necessary, but would be nice to have too.

feel free to pm me a price + shipping to Macon, MO 63552

-Ken (Oh and my phone number you had wont work, I'm living in Ireland still, but after I get my stuff sorted, I'll ship the car here. :)  Cant find the 70s scoobies anywhere over here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users