Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NOS SUBARU FRONT FENDERS! 1972-1976&77 STAGE 1

HI ALL. I FINALLY HAVE ACCESS TO MY PARTS AND CAN GET TO THE NEW FENDERS NOW. I WANT TO OFFER THE 72-77 FENDERS FIRST AND AS I GET TO 77-80, I WILL POST SEPERATE THREAD. THE PRICE IS 65.00 EA (80EA ON EBAY) AND I WILL ONLY CHARGE EXACT SHIPPING COSTS AND SEND PAYPAL INVOICE FOR SHIPPING RIGHT BEFORE SHIPPING THEM. WILL ASK FOR YOU TO PRE PAY FOR THE FENDERS BEFORE I  BOX THEM UP AND GO TO THE TROUBLE TO TAKE THEM AND GET QUOTES. I HOPE TO SOON BE ABLE TO OFFER OTHER SHEET METAL(HOODS,QUARTER PANELS, BUMPERS, TRUNK LIDS, VALANCES,ETC. AS I CAN GET TO THEM. A LOT OF MEMBERS ON HERE KNOW ME AND HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH ME, SO FEEL CONFIDENT IN BUYING FROM ME. I HAVE RESTORED MANY OLD SUBARUS OVER THE YEARS AND THINK THIS IS A GREAT FIND FOR EVERYONE!!! I ONLY CAN DO THIS AS A HOBBY DUE TO REGULAR JOB,FAMILY, BUISNESS,ETC AND WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP ON FRIDAYS. THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL TRY TO BE AS PROMPT AS POSSIBLE!! THANKS,DANNY

post-17084-0-79366600-1362618908_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitly gonna need fenders and a hood for that 73 coupe I got from ya. I might be looking for a front and rear valance too depending on if I can fix what's on there now or not. It would be nice if I could just make another trip down there this summer and stock up. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!  That's great news!  Hope everything is going well for you and yours!

I so wish I could have gone out there last year.  I ended up having to work much later in 2012 and spending a lot more time in Arizona than intended before moving to Ireland.

I'm in the process of getting my coupe back together...  I'll need these parts to get the next step at the body shop done...

1.  Roofskin

2.  Windshield

3.  Hood

4.  Front Fenders aren't necessary, but would be nice to have too.

feel free to pm me a price + shipping to Macon, MO 63552

-Ken (Oh and my phone number you had wont work, I'm living in Ireland still, but after I get my stuff sorted, I'll ship the car here. :)  Cant find the 70s scoobies anywhere over here!