Ultimate Subaru Message Board

having a problem figuring out how to rev up the drive by wire cars from under the hood when i do headgaskets i like to be able to control the throttle from under the hood. But drive by wire i canot is there any way to control the throttle remotly or a device that can do thiss. Anyone messed around with thiss at all ?

They use the super scanner/comp. at the dealer/shops....Real Scanners have a high idle built into them for testing purposes...BMW does drive by wire cars now-Has Been 2012-NO More steering column - I.E. Sector shaft...GM/Izuzu Trks have doing gas pedal drive by wire since 05-06 and I do believe our imfamous US Govt. is trying to make mandatory drive by wire-Steering-Brakes in 2014-16 for all US built cars-OH BOY!! Govt.can"t even take care of business now they"re Car Experts Too!! I"ll keep My Old School Cars Thank You!!!  Just Think JAMES DEAN Goin Over A Cliff if the Computer goes on Vacation {Fries-Freezes Up :eek: }!!!

• Like 2