Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Butch the 86 brat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cider3200

cider3200

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • tigard

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

I have been lurking for a while as my brat has not been in my driveway untill today. unfortunately between forking 3 days a week, and highschool 5 days a week things will be moving quite slowly untill summer but here is the list of mods that will be happening.

• new radio, speakers, amp, sub
  • maxima alternator upgrade (unless anyone knows of an alternator that is over 100Amp)
  • offroad front bumper
  • winch
  • lightbar
  • offroad lights
  • jumpseats
  • roll bar
  • wind dam
  • interior led lighting
  • 4 inch lift
  • new bucket seats
  • CUP HOLDERS!!!!
  • cat-back dual 1.3/4 pipes with cherry bombs
  • air horns
  • paint and powdercoat some parts

if anyone has suggestions as to upgrades, parts that i should use or anything. I am open to all ideas

Attached File  IMG_1481.jpg   94K   34 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1475.jpg   173.23K   55 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1478.jpg   127.98K   55 downloadsAttached File  IMG_1485.jpg   137.45K   50 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by cider3200, 15 March 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#2 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Franklin, WI

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Welcome aboard Cider! Nice solid BRAT to start from, can't wait to see all the mods!

Best,

BB

#3 cider3200

cider3200

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • tigard

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

thanks BB and after searching high and low (i will be powerwashing to make sure) but i cant seem to find any rust but on the exhaust (which is going soon anyways) and the front tow hooks. so i am really excited that i dont have to do any major rust repairs. i did however find out that my shocks/struts are blown or just worn out. does anyone know that struts/shocks i could use as a bolt on (please keep in mind that i have a full 4 inch lift kit (spacers)) that i could install that gives me a 2 inch or so lift?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users