Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Got your message , sorry for bad timing to talk. I'll try but I don't think I can get my hands on mine very soon. "wagonsonly" Andrew might have one. I'll pass along an alert to him via text. ...just sent.

I'll check ebay in a few to see your message ,but hopefully we can help you out ASAP.  Is Ed Parsil still around at the 360 owners club? He'd have it for sure. Infact I paid him for a copy only to have one show up in our stash at the END of the box opening.

G Is Ed Parsil still around at the 360 owners club? He'd have it for sure.

YES Ed is still the head guru at the Subaru 360 Driver's Club (not "owners" club; he would not approve!)

Nowadays he is a daily visitor to the club's online forum, along with a big bunch of other club members.  You have to join the club to get on the forums though; it's an old school sort of group.

Steve

www.mysubaru360.com

You have to join the club to get on the forums though; it's an old school sort of group.

Hoping the 360 bug never bites me. Flat four is fine for me. No offense but I think there's a good amount of us who are enjoying being vintage owners without losing valves and cylinders. :) I do wish they'd make a modern version to rival the Fiat and other micro-biles. .....for America.