Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Subaru number for exhaust gasket EA82

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

I have spent the last 2 days trying to find the part number, searching thru various sites. No luck..

Found a spread sheet with different engine part numbers, but no exhaust gasket listed.

Will somebody please post the number.

I have an order sitting in my shopping cart at Hansen Subaru, and would like to get the exhaust gaskets also. I can not find them on their site.

Thanks,

#2 naru

naru

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,790 posts
  • under the bridge

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

44022 GA140
Head to pipe
GA260 for turbo

#3 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

Thank You !

#4 ivantruckman

ivantruckman

4 inch lift

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • caro, MI.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

hey tom i used a gasket from advance auto parts , the # is 60052  ,  its a ford pickup gasket from a straight 6 cyl truck  from 1949 to 1967 , it fits well. never had a leak yet.

#5 Rossi86

Rossi86

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Malvern

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

Need any part numbers I have the Book for an 1986 XT and XT turbo models complete subaru part numbers! just ask

#6 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

hey tom i used a gasket from advance auto parts , the # is 60052  ,  its a ford pickup gasket from a straight 6 cyl truck  from 1949 to 1967 , it fits well. never had a leak yet.

Do believe that is a gasket I used in the past. Went to local parts store on a Sunday, needed something close to original, As I knew they wouldn't have any in stock. Counter guy took the time to find me a set.

Need any part numbers I have the Book for an 1986 XT and XT turbo models complete subaru part numbers! just ask

I will definetly keep that in mind for future needs.

#7 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

44022 GA140
Head to pipe
GA260 for turbo

Part number GA140 is superceded by GA330 for the N/A ones, according to the site.

#8 88wacaroo

88wacaroo

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Denver,Co.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hey Tom,I got mine from Auto Zone-It"s a VictorReinz package but the Sticker says mahle W/#s-F12284....# below that is MS91075 They look exactly like the Factory 1s and their made in Japan :brow: And they cost around $5 bucks :banana: I called my SubDealer Guy and he told me $29..for one :eek: and of course had to order it <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users