Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Exhaust gaskets for 82 Brat wrong size. Need part number for correct size.

I keep getting the wrong exhaust gaskets for my Brat. The stud center to center one mine is 3". The wrong one is over 3.5". The exhaust hole on mine is 2" and the incorrect one is 2.25". Does anyone know the part number for the one I need? Has my Brat been modified so that the Napa or rock auto parts won't fit? Thanks Bart

I've been meaning to post the Fel Pro numbers for exhaust gaskets I found that are better than the ones called for. They are thicker and have a heavier sealing ring. When I get home, I'll post the number. Haven't had one fail yet and they work great if your header is warped.

Ok... Fel Pro #MS 91075. 3" stud to stud and 2" hole. Again, thicker with a better sealing ring.

"Getting the 'correct' cheesy rump roast exhaust gaskets: $12 + 6 pack + broken knuckle + stripped stud = exhaust leak"

"Being friends with the NAPA store owner and getting the run of the place: = Priceless

I HAD The Exhaust gasket ISSUE An Found these by accident!! Auto zone has them-Part # is F12284  Little # under that is MS91075  They come in a Victor Reinz Package but Sticker says MAHLE AND THEY Are Made In JAPAN- They Are BASICALLY The Original Gaskets-METAL On The Outside W/Material in Between..Around $5 Bucks apiece :)  Better than $29. a Piece Bucks at the Dealer <_<