Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New 2013 Forester Limited Owner in NJ

I just got my 2013 Forester Limited from Paul Miller Honda on March 26, and I am completely in love with it.  I first drove a Subaru on my honeymoon in Maui; we rented a Forester and drove it all over the island and up and down the volcano.  I had originally bought a 2013 Honda Accord V-6 in Feb, but traded it in because I knew I really wanted a Forester.  So happy I did. Love. Love. Love.

Welcome to the "family".

It's contageous for sure.

I'd like to suggest you take it down to the Pine Barrens and do a little trail riding. You can gently go through the trails and not beat the crap out of it yet truely enjoy the permissions granted by a Subaru that most others won't handle. It's just off road exercise. You'll get a feel for what your vehicle can do if needed. Don't keep it too clean ! LOL

We'll be rocking the Barrens sometime soon. If you see a post here and would like to join up you can always leave your 'rester in the lot and take a passenger seat with one of us so you can see the conditions. Take a look at my '78 and maybe see your 'rester's future. :)

Enjoy !!