Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Its buggy time agian

ivans imports

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was running a #5 jet found was a bitt to mutch so went back to a #3 jet yes has its own ecu that controls it runs off boost and can be addjusted we also have a nos ecu that controls the nos percentages and rampin. Have it ready to go but untested it deafanatly sound better turbo and seems to be way stronger

Buggy worked great thiss weekend got its 5 fastest passes ever pervius best time was a 5.07 set in 05 all are passes this weekend were under 5 seconds And matt pulled a 4.48 witch is the new record for buggy have been trying to beat 5 second barier for 12 years and we got it. Mind you everyone had fast times so we placed 4rth out of 5 but we were 100 % consistant and buggy never missed a beat. Heres the funny part I raced my 79 wagon in street has a 09 sti motor and 235-75 bfgs on it it pulled a 5.01 time In a 79 wagon with 5 speed droped the clutch at 7500 rpms and let here rip it was 4rth outa 31 trucks not to bad for its first race ever. Was good to end the season on a good note. Also did some tuff truck corse to in buggy was some hudge air and kinda rosted the crowd opps but buggy did good came in 3rd even with a DQ on first pass.

Now it sits at home tarped and lonly waiting dreaming of a deep mud hole somwere or cruiseing on a beach. But no rest for the wicked got it some 33x1400 paddle bogers. Will put them on and see thats 2 inch more height right of the bat and biger foot print axles well there in for it. I had priced out geting crome molly rear axle shafts made 500 $ each just for the shafts wow was just to mutch so keep using the same old ones till I have non left. Anyone have any extra 80-84 rear axle shafts not cvs have lots of those a'm iso of any i can find