Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Peek in the Attic Subaru Brat build

looking sweeet. Personally think the mini topper thing is hideous and you should leave it off but just my opinion. Everything else you already have is flippin sweet.

Thanks BlindSight! Sorry but I did the Hideous airdam thing, just trying to make it look like the first Brat. It comes off easy!

You can get a white tire paint marker for your tires. There really are no companies making raised white letter tires for a 13 inch rim anymore. It's looking great though! If you were closer to MI, is gladly powder coat those wheels for you. I paint that orange at least twice a week.

Thanks for the offer to help with the powdercoating, if the paint doesn't hold up I may powdercoat!!

You can get a white tire paint marker for your tires. There really are no companies making raised white letter tires for a 13 inch rim anymore. It's looking great though! If you were closer to MI, is gladly powder coat those wheels for you. I paint that orange at least twice a week.

I spent 3 days looking for a raised letter option, even found a few and bought them only to have the orders cancelled, working on plan B!!!

I wish I had known you were up in keene. I had to junk my 81 wagon not too long ago. It was in Bennington, over near Peterborough. I would have given it too you. Anyway, the brat looks great. I would love to check it out next fall when we go back home to visit.

Very nice! I'm still on the lookout for two more jackson 14" rims

those are even more rare than Jackman 14''s

Build looks awesome, I really admire your ingenuity. Like a ninja, you employ your surroundings and materials to create the situation you desire. 

• Like 1

Nice....I see the reason for the Air Dam now...Are You going to do the Little Brat like the Big One-Orange Wheels and all?There"s a small wheel place here and they have spoke wheels that might work on the little 1...{All they do is little wheels and tires}...I think it"s pretty cool...I bet you get all sort of thumbs up Eh?

Edited by 88wacaroo