Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brembos on my Brat!!!

Well, I replaced the front rotors on the Brat while I had it up on jackstands.

I went to my local parts store and got "generic" rotors for about $20 ea. I was please to open the boxes and found they were manufactured by Brembo!!

It's not just the WRX guys that can get the massive Brembos (well except for the massive part) for their dope rides

Now I can display my Brembo decals on the Brat and not be a poser.

post-1808-136027592088_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna see if the later EA81 rotors (vented) will work first even if I have to modify them a bit to fit I'd like to go that route. I'll let ya know if I'll need them when you come up. Oh and do you still need a quad headlight front valence for the Brat? I might know where another one is that I can get for ya. I know there is one but that one is for me but there might be another one at the yard:D

Yes ! I am looking for a valance for a quad headlight front end. As straight and rust free as possible, mine is whack!!

You know, the Brat valance is unique, wagon or sedan won't work...

I guess we're sort of off topic here but I started the thread so....

I'll get you a set of rotors. Hopefully, I'll get to bajavwsoobnutts and can meet you there or we can hook up at the rally some where.

give me a phone # so we can hook up....

I'm gonna see about modifying a set of EA81 vented rotors before I get a set of those Brembos. Whats so different between the Brat and the sedan/wagon valences? The one I got which I still need to go pick up is from a 79 Brat. My cell number is (541)740-3226. Gimme a call sometime and we can get together and talk about the "rides" Later

Russ