Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

EA81 Pics and Lifts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 soob_newb

soob_newb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Olympia

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

I am working on building my 84 GL Wagon, and I am wondering what height to lift it to.  How high have you lifted yours? Got any pics? What size tires can you fit under it?

Has anyone ever done a suspension lift on one of these instead of just the body lift?  If so, pics and details please. What was the rough cost and level of difficulty?

I am only looking for the EA81 wagon information.  It is not that the other models aren't fun, but I would like to keep this thread specific.

Thanks for the help,

Geoff

#2 BratRod

BratRod

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Dallas, Texas

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

Every question you asked is available here: http://www.ultimates...um/19-off-road/

#3 Crazyeights

Crazyeights

SubaRube Goldberg

• Members
  • 892 posts
  • PNW

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

I have the SJR Lift 4 inch EA81 kit installed on my '83 wagon with an EJ22 swap (adapter also SJR).  I can't speak highly enough about the SJR products,

Edited by Crazyeights, 12 May 2013 - 11:55 PM.

#4 soob_newb

soob_newb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Olympia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have the SJR Lift 4 inch EA81 kit installed on my '83 wagon with an EJ22 swap (adapter also SJR).  I can't speak highly enough about the SJR products,

Got any pics? I would love to see them.  Are you happy with 4" or do you wish you went with a different height?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users