Well, I've amassed enough parts, and I'm getting pretty close to starting work, so I'm ready to start a build thread.
Here's the plan
- 1988 Subaru xt6, satin white exterior, full air suspension.
- 2007 EZ30DR with 60,000KM
- 1996 Version 3 JDM STI transmission with 50,000km
- Full interior update. White Leatherette side bolsters, Black Alcantara seating surfaces and door cards. Foam reinforced in specific areas with memory foam for additional "Hold".
- Haltech P2000 standalone engine management system.
- Still looking for a proper clutch setup. (I'm wondering if there's any way to swap a push type clutch to a pull type as I have a 2004 STI clutch I'd like to use.)
- RX body kit
- XT-T Digital dash.
Initially I plan to see if I can create some sort of franken-axles to be able to keep the xt6 spindles and Air suspension. If it holds up, then I'll keep it, if not, I'll invest in some coil-overs. If I swap to coil overs, I will also do a rear E-brake conversion.
I'm still in need of a rear diff, driveshaft, and exhaust parts back of the exhaust manifold headers, as well as the engine management, which I will purchase with my next paycheck at the beginning of June. Other than that, I have everything listed above.
Many more pics to come once album creation gets sorted out here on the forum.
Edited by natext6, 14 May 2013 - 04:13 PM.