Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 Mud flaps

Hey,
I'm looking to get some fat mud flaps for my 94 Loyale. I want some pretty big flaps, but I don't want to pay the ridiculous 100~ for the rally armor flaps. Is there any way to make my own flaps out of some thin plastic or something? If you bought flaps where did you buy them from?  

wU7zKUG.jpg

Are those front mud flaps I see on your wagon? If so, if you take 'em off, I'll buy them off of you.  B)

Yeah i have 4 stock flaps all around. If i end up finding a solution to the big mud flaps that i want i would sell them to you!

hey man its super easy. Rally armor makes a "basic mud flap" its really cheap and come nice and big and can be trimmed to whatever size you want. pull off the stock mudflaps and there is a lil lip that is perfect to attach the RA flaps with a couple self tapping srews and washers. super easy, cheap, and look filthy!
http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/universal-mud-flaps-basic-mud-flaps-c-60_116_169?osCsid=0ab9417ee957b16cb9c60cf39e802f49

hey man its super easy. Rally armor makes a "basic mud flap" its really cheap and come nice and big and can be trimmed to whatever size you want. pull off the stock mudflaps and there is a lil lip that is perfect to attach the RA flaps with a couple self tapping srews and washers. super easy, cheap, and look filthy!

http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php/universal-mud-flaps-basic-mud-flaps-c-60_116_169?osCsid=0ab9417ee957b16cb9c60cf39e802f49

Thanks! I had no idea they made those. I just ordered some! 

• Like 1