Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ea82t 1/4 mile et

i need somebody who knows ea82ts to come up here to parkland and show me what ive got. i have a ea82t w tmic/boost controller/ 3" blah blah blah.... probably shouldve pmed you but im planning on swapping this motor to a sedan and doing the same thing until i kill it or sell it. you should drive that beast up here and learn me about some dinosaur boost..... 

Ya I mostly know my way around ea82t's, considering I've had five and done, a bit of work on them lol, I finally went with a ej22 though in my other car.

i need somebody who knows ea82ts to come up here to parkland and show me what ive got. i have a ea82t w tmic/boost controller/ 3" blah blah blah.... probably shouldve pmed you but im planning on swapping this motor to a sedan and doing the same thing until i kill it or sell it. you should drive that beast up here and learn me about some dinosaur boost..... 

• Like 1

Pretty sure my best 1/4 time is about three minutes, give or take... :D

Kidding.

The first time I timed 0-60 it literally took me two minutes. Turns out I didn't account for the big hill I was climbing (still no excuse, it wasn't THAT steep, just long!). The other day, though, I hit 55mph in third gear while still on the acceleration ramp, THAT was an awesome feeling. Not sure what the RPMs were since my tach is way off (it idles around the Zero mark).

My 1 and only 0-60 run in my gl was 22 seconds. That was power-shifting through the gears too; gas pedal firmly held to the floor while clutching to the next gear.

22 seconds. :mellow: lol

gf/s SPFI 3 speed auto loyale did it in 16 seconds. Consistantly. I've checked it a few times.