Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4x140 to 5x100 bolt pattern adapters

Due to financial reasons, I am willing to sell my Un used adapters, with brand new lug studs as well. I paid 300 shipped for the adapters, plus the 40 for the studs. Pm me if you're interested.

pm sent abour 30 mins ago - even then I'm probably about 36th in line :rolleyes:

Edited by Henpecked

hey guys, disappearing Matt is back

everyone else, i will tot up a list and consider another run... i have realised I am pretty bad at internet business.

After taking a highway cruise in Ivans Brat, we had smooth ride at 55mph, but a vibration did develop at 65, and at 80mph it was getting ... more significant.  Since the ea81s have no centering lip on the hub, they may require a dialing in (literally ) with a dial indicator for maximum performance. I will make a video when i fix Ivans.  Its pretty easy.  Sorry Brat People, they were designed for a EA82 hub, what can i say.  They still work. 

Hi Matt

Just a post of thanks for all the work you put into this, and some encouragement to at least post up how you dial in the balance on these for the non-hub centric brats/brumbys and MY/81's out here., even if you don't get a video done. :)

PS a second run would be awesome as well.

cheers

Edited by Henpecked

Yes I'm interested in a full set as well.

@Matt question: it seems like several buyers still haven't installed their, and I'm assuming it's because they need to be pressed on with 1k lbs of force ;-) I personally don't have on one these, and I'm not sure how necessary it is to make the tolerance so tight.

Maybe you can enlighten me, but in the unlikely scenario that my suspicions are correct, please send me a set I can just push onto my hubs ;-) but really though, are you going to do another run?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Unfortunately I don't have access to my lathe anymore, since my company was purchased and our jobs ultimately got moved to North Carolina. (I am in B.c. Canada).

I might look into having a local shop do a run of them if there is still interest, but it may require deposits since I will have heavy upfont costs.

Some people have asked me to provide drawings so they can have them made elsewhere. Sorry, but no. I don't want to just give my design away.

Hope everyone is happy with their product, I assume so since I haven't heard any complaints :).

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...