Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• 4 weeks later...

If tis a ea81 I have some I could part with. $10 for 2 of them plus the smalllest priority flat rate box. Check the dealer first to see if they still make them.

Sucker king If you have sway bar end link bushings for 1987 gl i will buy them .Can you show picture to verify. Thanks alot

I'm curious about this too, if I cant find some I may just remove the sway bar on my ea82.. the clunking is getting on my nerves. the only bushings I can find(and I have exhausted the internet's resources) is the sway bar mount bushings, no one has the endlink bushings, and I am not buying an entire $152 swaybar just for the bushings..

I had similar issues trying to locate a usable bushing for my EA82.  using a caliper I measured the existing bushing and sleeve trying to size up a replacement.  Eventually after a few failed attempts i wound up using Leaf-spring bushings.  Cost me $35 delivered (not including cash spent on the ones that didn't fit) for Whiteline #W71581 Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Rear Eyepost-26549-0-33468100-1374583389_thumb.jpg

They are a bit of a chore to install.post-26549-0-91248900-1374583717_thumb.jpg but worked out better than the ones I tried to trim-to-fit.