Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

National Television Network seeks Subaru Owners who are Innovative Teachers

teachers innovate television new york educate

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 subaruteacher

subaruteacher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • New York, New York

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

National Television Network seeks passionate and articulate Subaru owners to profile in branded entertainment spot for air. Candidates should be teachers and educators who are innovators in their field, and utilize progressive tools and techniques to inspire students and engage communities.

Candidates should be located in the New York area, and be comfortable with being interviewed for camera.

Please respond to Trish at subaruteacher@gmail.com . Include a short bio detailing your commitment to innovation in education, your passion for teaching, and how your Subaru has had a positive impact on your life.

#2 Tsuru

Tsuru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Darby, Montana

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

Bummer, only accepting New York Area educators.

I know of one here in Montana...but that is far and apart from New York...

#3 Mugs

Mugs

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Spokane & Hobart, Wa.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

^^^^Bummer about the NY thing as well.I know for both for Suberdave and myself we both are auto tech instructors and suby lovers/owners. It would have been fun to participate in something like this. 

Edited by Mugs, 25 June 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#4 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hit her up anyway; maybe she'll realize she's on the wrong coast, or send a camera crew over here!

#5 subaruteacher

subaruteacher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • New York, New York

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

Hi all!

It would be great to hear your stories in case the radar gets broadened to meet the needs of the project. If you meet the profile, definitely send subaruteacher@gmail.com an email including the short bio mentioned above. Looking forward to hearing your stories!

#6 Tsuru

Tsuru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Darby, Montana

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

Woohoo!

Lettin my edumactor friend here of this hear stuff!

Yup, we be all about edumacashion up in here!

Seriously, I shall forthwith contact my associate and advise her that you would be willing to consider additional responses to your request for "Subaru Teachers".

I am certain quite that she would be most interested in participating.

Thank you for your willingness to at least consider the rest of the country in your quest for stories of merit. I do believe that you shall not be met with disappointment. (even though I know there is slim chance for use, it is nice to be considered)

Thank You.

quietly,

Timothy

#7 Tsuru

Tsuru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Darby, Montana

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hit her up anyway; maybe she'll realize she's on the wrong coast, or send a camera crew over here!

Funny, there are more subarus in use throughout the Pacific Northwest...One would think that better odds would be served here...

But what do I know about marketing and other black arts?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teachers, innovate, television, new york, educate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users