Ultimate Subaru Message Board

STOLEN (ANOTHER ONE?!) 96 legacy wagon, green

My Mom works at the southcenter mall and just informed me that her Green 1996 legacy  with

Oregon plates was just stolen from the 3rd floor parking garage of said mall. car is RUSTY on the roof  

near the roof racks. There are waaay too many old soobs getting stolen around these parts. We will

find you, Ima get my Sam Jackson on......

My mom works 60 hour weeks and does not have an extra car. she just relocated to WA recently. She

is a naturopathic healer, so enjoy the worst karmatic a s s kicking of a lifetime.

ill get the lic # up here soon. time to buy a club for your early ejd soobs guys

thanks RV

Once you get the license plate up, I'll print it out and tape it on my dash. I'm not exactly close to Southcenter, but I'll keep my eyes open here on the eastside. A picture would be great too, so I can print that out as well. Any other small details about the car? I see so many Legacy wagons of that era around here, and I feel rust on the roof might be hard to see on the road.

Edited by jj421

rusty black steelies. hippie stickers "coexist" , Obama etc

OMG, I've seen............hundreds of Subaru's like that around Seattle(except for the Or plates)

Sorry, couldnt resist that one and I really hope your mom gets her car back.

If I wasnt further south now I would be doing what jj is doing.

• Like 1

The license plate number and details are now on my dashboard. Hopefully it won't be long until these thieves are caught!

I used to go to school near Southcenter (Des Moines). I have a number of friends that live down there. I can post the details on Facebook, and hopefully some of my friends down there will look out for it. 

Edited by jj421

OMG, I've seen............hundreds of Subaru's like that around Seattle(except for the Or plates)

Sorry, couldnt resist that one and I really hope your mom gets her car back.

If I wasnt further south now I would be doing what jj is doing.

...i know right? its all good

The license plate number and details are now on my dashboard. Hopefully it won't be long until these thieves are caught!

I used to go to school near Southcenter (Des Moines). I have a number of friends that live down there. I can post the details on Facebook, and hopefully some of my friends down there will look out for it. 

Thanks man, Much appreciated

I wrote all the info on a sticky sheet and stuck it on my dash. That's what happens when you live in south center. Sorry to hear that, thieves make me sick.

too bad she lives in Puyallup. the fact that someone stole one that ugly makes me not have a whole bunch of hope (chop shop), but time will tell.

were the keys in it?  If so, probably just a theft of convenience....joy ride....will probably show up..just not very pretty when it does.  And you are right about karma...it will come around to the thief...you can bet on that.

Edited by oregoncoast

too bad she lives in Puyallup. the fact that someone stole one that ugly makes me not have a whole bunch of hope (chop shop), but time will tell.

Not worth chopping, its being used as a DD for some druggies. They usually drive it till it runs out of gas or they get tired of it.

And its usually found within 5mi from where it was stolen.