Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hello every one I have a problem whit 06 Tribeca is runnin hot on idle I replace the radiator because is cloge  on one side but still I replace the wather pump still the same thermostat still I due block test and no problem I by pass the oil cooler the heater and the same I don't no whats the next thanks

So the fans will just keep running and it keeps heating up? But it doesn't heat up going down the road? Sounds like an air flow or water flow problem to me. Thermostat should be changed also, use Subaru brand. Maybe you have air in the system from when water pump and radiator changed. Was the system burped to get air out.

yes when the car is on the road no problem, I change the thermostat  I bleed the system like they said, even I put the car whit the front  up  I try vacuum the system and the same I think I have water flow problem because I put the coolant flush machine and no problem the fan work and stop normal