Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '03 foz XS..

scoobyclimbs

117k on it. 4eat, LSD. swapped lift parts. 2.5" lift via kingsprings, 1" lift blocks. 215/75R15 hankook rt03 M/T's

swapped from the '98 foz. all fluids changed to synthetic.

IMG_20130622_193121_zps186efdc6.jpg

testing stock..Mt.Adams, Hood.

IMG_20130623_101916_zpsa42a1fe1.jpg

IMG_20130623_112740_zps6ad4c035.jpg

IMG_20130623_112658_zpsa54774bb.jpg

IMG_20130623_124842_zps5381697e.jpg

lifted..

IMG_20130628_111351_zps2fa5da90.jpg

bethel ridge  squeezing between trees..

IMG_20130630_183745_zpsb9afbef7.jpg

best campspot ever..

bethel ridge..

IMG_20130701_060814_zpsbf7a3809.jpg

• Like 1

MAn you gotta tell me when you are goin on these trips!  I need some better wheeling/campin spots to take the family to.

I don't do a lot of planning I just go....Getting folks together for a run is like pulling teeth..I'm very spontaneous..I'm out almost every weekend year round..

• 3 months later...

I thought kind springs have 2" of lift?

Man I gotta get mine lifted up so we can hit trails on Mt. Hood. I'm just a skip away in Sandy.

Awesome ride though! How much diff clearance do you have?

Prwa

1.5" with king springs + 1" strut spacer + 2.5".

I'm up at Hood year round my buddy lives off Cherryville.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not far in Dundee, I like to head up the Molalla river/ Table rock area or the Upper Clackamas area to play in the snow. My Avatar is from a trip up the Molalla last November. Did you have a lifted Leggy wagon a while ago? I think I've spoken to you before around town. My name is Jared 

I'm not far in Dundee, I like to head up the Molalla river/ Table rock area or the Upper Clackamas area to play in the snow. My Avatar is from a trip up the Molalla last November. Did you have a lifted Leggy wagon a while ago? I think I've spoken to you before around town. My name is Jared 

I head up to Mollala now and then. Upper Clackamas since the '70s..

I had a lifted '03 outback black n blue. '98 lifted forester white.

I remember you now..;)

Were heading up into the storm at Hood this sat.  windy and snowy..At 4500' ..camping..Eastside.. your welcome to join us ...meet at welches thiftway 9:30am.

A little wheelin' at High lakes OHV area in Northern California. Nice tight rocky trails..

Spring lake and the trail heading toward Morris lake staircase. I backtracked out to #519 and went down and back about a mile...then its really hardcore rockcrawling 3+ black diamond. 

These hikers/hunters couldn't believe a forester came down..#519..was pretty easy..to me. One hunter left his lifted XJ with 33's up at the junction...dana 30's 35 ..(he'd been better off  with stock stock tires..less stress.. ) He was worried about breaking axles coming back up..

photos coming later...slow upload..aargh..