So, the engine's in and everything is hooked up.
We tried to start it last night and the engine cranks but doesn't fire. Not even a sputter.
- The spark plugs and wires are new.
- I'm pretty sure fuel is reaching the injectors. We pulled the fuel line that leads into the engine (right after the fuel filter) and gas came spurting out, so there's definitely fuel pressure.
- We disconnected and reconnected all the wiring harness plugs.
- We double checked to see that no vacuum hoses had been forgotten.
- Tried both pumping the throttle and holding it half way in while attempting to start.
- Pretty sure the timing is right. It came already assembled on the new engine. http://i.imgur.com/FN44v2M.jpg
Any other thoughts? Is there a fuse or circuit breaker I need to check, replace, or reset?