Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Me and my very clean 97 outback limited

I just signed up been working in the automotive industry for 10 years always been a honda guy so i wanted to change it up and play with AWD. now my DD is this 97 legacy outback limited i love this car i bought it needing clutch work so i replaced everypart possible with the clutch system i know the previous owner very well and i know this car like the back of my hand the entire motor has been gone over in the past 40,000 miles every gasket, seal, and belt has been changed also the entire suspension this cars is about to hit 240,000 miles runs like new its a 5 speed buti really do think i have one of the best condition gen 1 outbacks in the country let me know what you guys think. 

4796f30e-b4d8-499b-ba49-d4517867b795.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2741.jpg

Very nice looking Outback! Most of them in that area are rusting out in the rear wheel wells. Looks very clan. Used to live out that direction. Used to come out for the auto auction and Trout Run Sports. Always loved those guys. Old timers that would talk guns and deer for an hour and didn't care if you bought anything or not. My Grandfather and I bought a couple shotguns off of them a few years ago.

Also noticed the Tough Mudder sticker! My wife and I each sport one on the rear windshield of our outbacks. Ran the one in Devil's Head Wisconsin 2 years ago. One of the toughest things we've ever done.

Welcome to the board! You will get great ideas, advice and a lot of fun on here.

Thanks a lot yea I take pride in this car one of the few left in this shape but tough mudder was a lot of fun I cant wait to do it again next year I try to do 2 big runs like that every year im prolly gonna do warrior dash in august but thanks again lookin forward to learning more about these cars!