Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 15!

WOO! Amazing show this year guys and gals.

Staffers, amazing job wit the show.

Saw a bunch of amazing cars and greatly appreciate all those who attended. Especially our east coast crowd. I could never do what you guys do.

Twitch

PS: Thanks so much for the trophy and thank you Russ for not bringing your car :P

• Like 2

I too would like to thank all the staff members, always have a blast...although I can never seem to get my raffle ticket picked....yet some guy won like 6 times!!!!  LOL!   To be fair...he had quite a lot of tickets.  And although, I wish those new gens could have quite getting stuck so I could see more of those loyale's and BRATs kill it out there.  I really wanted to take mine, I just didn't want to wait 10 minutes every time a WRX got stuck on the exit, lol  :blink:   Thankfully Djellum took my 14 yr old son out in the pit in his Loyale, and he LOVED it, and this was his 1st car show experience.  Not really his thing...but I think that changed on Saturday :D

Edited by Shadabob

Saw a bunch of amazing cars and greatly appreciate all those who attended. Especially our east coast crowd. I could never do what you guys do.

Twitch

PS: Thanks so much for the trophy and thank you Russ for not bringing your car :P

It was the rims and the contents of your trunk that got your 1st place Twitch.

Made it home in one piece with no breakdowns. :grin:

The PandaWagon developed a lope something fierce about 300 miles into the drive home. Feels like it's got a 3/4 race cam in it! Once you're over 2000 RPM, it smooths right out. highway power didn't change, I still need to check the mileage to see if my mileage changed since the lope showed up. Used 10 qts of oil on this trip. :o  All during decel. But that's a whole 'nother thread...

Barry had the shake-o-rama from the mud pit, but cleared itself up as we went along.

Total miles: 3,447 :headbang:

• Like 3

Twitch

thank you.  let me tell you after 6k miles round trip....my a$$ hurts from sitting. :P

• Like 1