Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

West Coast Subaru Show 15!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,535 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

WOO! Amazing show this year guys and gals.
Staffers, amazing job wit the show.
Saw a bunch of amazing cars and greatly appreciate all those who attended. Especially our east coast crowd. I could never do what you guys do.

Twitch

PS: Thanks so much for the trophy and thank you Russ for not bringing your car :P

#27 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,990 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Thanks to all the staff members for a great show and being so patient with everyone, had a blast and definitely cant wait until next year (already)

Was awesome to meet Monstaru -- definitely connected the dots finally!

#28 Shadabob

Shadabob

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

I too would like to thank all the staff members, always have a blast...although I can never seem to get my raffle ticket picked....yet some guy won like 6 times!!!!  LOL!   To be fair...he had quite a lot of tickets.  And although, I wish those new gens could have quite getting stuck so I could see more of those loyale's and BRATs kill it out there.  I really wanted to take mine, I just didn't want to wait 10 minutes every time a WRX got stuck on the exit, lol  :blink:   Thankfully Djellum took my 14 yr old son out in the pit in his Loyale, and he LOVED it, and this was his 1st car show experience.  Not really his thing...but I think that changed on Saturday :D

Edited by Shadabob, 09 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#29 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,088 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Saw a bunch of amazing cars and greatly appreciate all those who attended. Especially our east coast crowd. I could never do what you guys do.

Twitch

PS: Thanks so much for the trophy and thank you Russ for not bringing your car :P

It was the rims and the contents of your trunk that got your 1st place Twitch.

#30 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,535 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

It was the rims and the contents of your trunk that got your 1st place Twitch.

People liked the dirt and crumbs? :P

Thanks again to the staff and judges!

Twitch

#31 Frogger-ru

Frogger-ru

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Arizona

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

Thanks to all the staff for another amazing show! Like Subynut said, it was well worth the looong drive. :) Had fun looking at all the soobs and hangin' with everyone. :)

#32 subynut

subynut

EJ Powa!

• Gold Subscribers
  • 1,377 posts
  • Sierra Vista, AZ

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Made it home in one piece with no breakdowns. :grin:

The PandaWagon developed a lope something fierce about 300 miles into the drive home. Feels like it's got a 3/4 race cam in it! Once you're over 2000 RPM, it smooths right out. highway power didn't change, I still need to check the mileage to see if my mileage changed since the lope showed up. Used 10 qts of oil on this trip. :o  All during decel. But that's a whole 'nother thread...

Barry had the shake-o-rama from the mud pit, but cleared itself up as we went along.

Total miles: 3,447 :headbang:

#33 subeman90

subeman90

Soobologist

• 2,778 posts
  • Akron PA

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Twitch

thank you.  let me tell you after 6k miles round trip....my a$$ hurts from sitting. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users