Ultimate Subaru Message Board

does anyone understand how this buetooth works? when i left the dealer they had both our phones working. then i added an ipod which worked but then the phones stopped working even though it says in the phone menu that they are paired to the car. i tried to fix that and now the ipod wont work??????? and now nothing works but everything says paired.

If all three devices are in the car at the same time you can run into issues like this because usually only one will communicate at a time. At least that's how it was on some of the earlier Bluetooth setups that I've used.

There should be a way to select which device you want to use currently, and you may find that you have to switch back and forth from device to device when you want to use a different one.

There should also be instructions in the owners manual on the limitations of the Bluetooth system, and how to program and select between devices. Your salesperson should also have some idea of how to help, so if all else fails give them a call and drop by to have them help.