Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Favoritism??? (read)

Just curious how it is that my question about an air compressor that I was interested in buying got moved because of the lack of an off topic forum but a post about a Hummer H2 is still there with 2 pages of replies.

:confused:

By the way, I did purchase the compressor for those that PM'd me.

Mod: (I am sure I know who moved/deleted this one..once again) and once again, Not an email, pm, or reply of any kind to let me know you were moving/deleting it and where. I already know why. People will still post there until OT is returned. I don't know why you feel the need to be this way. Like I told you before, It is not the solution to the problem.

For what it's worth, I'm going to pipe up and say that we really need an off-topic board. Maybe an off-topic board that's more like a "Here's where all the threads that are automobile related but not Subaru related go"... but the need does exist.

This actually brings up a fairly good point. How's the "after the offtopic forum removal" bandwidth compared to the "before"?

If it's more, and the administration (somebody mind writing up a quick little history that details the administration, and the evolution of the board?) considers that a factor, it ought to be addressed, most likely a call for more donations.

I moved your post. It was OT and you even indicated it was.

Why is it not favortism? I am busy and didn't notice the H2 post. Being busy does not indicate favortism. Midwest 2 is Saturday and I am focusing on getting my Brat ready for the meet along with doing all of the last minute organizing.

There is no debate as to whether or not we would like to have an OT around here. In fact as was posted before, it is in testing right now.

Why testing? Because we want to make sure that the problems we had before do not return. We need to feel like it isn't going to be abused.

How can you prevent delays in its return? Well dont post in the wrong forum and don't deliberately break rules for posting.

Want to participate in the testing? Donate.

If you have further comments on favortism or the OT forum please post in forum help and comments.