Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's brat is this?

zyewdall

• 2 weeks later...

To me it looks like EA running gear on about 8 inches of lift.Six lug hubs, and aftermarket wheels.(obviously)lol

The rear driveshaft is to close  to the front of the vehicle for a divorced case.

Never seen it.Seen ALOT of them. Several floating around I am sure. Not everyone is even close to wanting to be on the computer.

cheers

EDIT:Also, the rear driveline/propshaft would be at a greater angle due to the length of the drivetrain.

Edited by monstaru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks. This is actually for sale right now in Paonia: http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/4096516932.html

It's not in very good shape. Probably the leakiest, loosest transmission I have ever seen and driven... A lot of body rust that has been filled in with insulation foam and sprayed over with shake n shoot undercoat :rolleyes:. Whole drivetrain and engine had been dropped out through the bottom of the compartment, all regular subaru configuration, simply "shimmed" out on blocks of tube steel. In the listing you can see the engine hanging out of the bottom, lol. Kind of a cheesy job in my opinion, definitely for looks and not function. seller told me that it had <100,000 miles on it (yea, right), from the patchwork in the body, it could very well be past 290k. I should have taken pictures but didn't think to and have only just joined USMB.

Edited by mbcNOOFS