Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some opinions on wheels for my car.

So the color goes well with black, but I think I'd only want to go black if I had tinted windows which I do not plan on doing. I really don't think white would look good, so maybe silver. BUT, I'd like to have a little more offset (wider track) and maybe move up to 14s. I can redrill the hubs so that's not an issue. I like the look of the center "plates" but I think they cover up too much of the wheel. Would like some nicer wheels that don't need a cover or beauty rings. So maybe you guys could photoshop some wheels on for me? Or maybe you've got pics of a similar car with different sets of wheels?

7FtEpzX.jpg

6jD3b52.jpg

Get some white spokes with cooper cobra gt's. Throw on some original center caps and some chrome beauty rings. That my plans for one of my brats. The little bit of chrome would really compliment those bumper. Nice looking ride by the way!

Why thank you!!! If I can find a nice set of beauty rings I may go with that. I'm just not sure how the white will go with the tan color.

I'm running the wagon wheels with chrome beauty rings and stock center caps along with the Cooper Cobras. These are by far the best riding 13"s Ive come across. Good luck finding some in raised white letter though. I've searched long and hard and it doesn't look like anyone makes them anymore. My car is the same color as yours too, and I think the white wheels go well with the tan. 

K3exHA1.jpg

• Like 4

THAT looks REALLY good. I could live with that for sure!! I indeed think I'll go with white wagon wheels OR just paint my steelies white and go with chrome lug nuts, center cap and beauty rings. Thanks a ton for that picture, definitely confirms to me that THAT'S what I want.

I'm really digging the look of that sedan Rust. I'm pretty broke so I think I might go with painting my current wheels silver or white and going with the chrome beauty rings. Can't decide between the dish center cap or smaller chrome ones with chrome lug nuts... might be something I'll have to swap back and forth between to decide.